? ??????????????????????????????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in
to your Blogger account and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the n BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

The Best Blogs of Real Madrid and Spain National Team

Future WORLD CUP Champion

Future WORLD CUP Champion

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Once Again Defeated




Its hard to say but, Real Madrid hasn't been able to pass the round of best sixteen in The Uefa Champions League.


You may be asking yourself why hadn't I post in so many time... the thing is that last Wednesday it was one of the saddest afternoons for me and for all the Real Madrids fans. I just wasn't in the mood to write of what had happened. This year final is going to be played in El Santiago Bernabeu so it was all the fans hope that the team could reach the final to see this historical match.


Los Merengues had to play the second match against Lyon in EL Santiago Bernabeu. I was totally sure that the team was going to play a great match and that we were going to advance to the best eighth teams of Europe. The day stared and at school I couldn't stop talking about the game, I got in discussions with other friends and even bet money in favor of Los Merengues.


As I said before Lyon had win the first game 1-0 in French territory so La Casa Blanca had to attack Lyon from the first minute of the game.


The game stared how I supposed and how I wanted to be, Real Madrid created many clear opportunities in the first fifteen minutes but weren't able to concrete. In the nineteenth minute Guti made a beautiful pass to Cristiano Ronaldo that with his left leg open the score of the match. I was happier than ever but very deep I felt nervous because I knew that if Lyon made on goal everything would be over.


The minutes passed and the team missed more and more opportunities. Gonzalo Higuain had the clearest opportunity, he was able to elude the goaly but when he face the court he failed, the ball hitted the post. I got really mad and really nervous because in soccer their is a famous quote that says " El que no hace los goles los ve hacer". I knew that in any moment Lyon could surprise Iker Casillas and win the match.


The game passed and each moment I was getting more nervous. In the seventy fife minute the worst thing possible happened Lyon scored a goal and all the world was in silence. "Real Madrid was being eliminated from the Champions" the newspapers around the world said Thursday morning.


At that moment Pelligrini took the decisition of letting play Raul, sadly it was to late he should of taken this decition from the begging of the second half. The game ended and once again Real Madrid was eliminated in the round of sixteen.


Now that the team has been eliminated from The Champions they have to focus in La Liga. This weekend they won their match 4-1 with 3 great goals of Gonzalo Higuain. I wont talk of this match because I'm just not in the mood to keep talking of the team that sadly was defeated last weak in the most important club tournament around the world


0 comments: