? ??????????????????????????????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in
to your Blogger account and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the n BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

The Best Blogs of Real Madrid and Spain National Team

Future WORLD CUP Champion

Future WORLD CUP Champion

Thursday, March 4, 2010

2010 South Africa


Its incredible to believe that we are just 98 days away from the world cup!!!... its just amazing. As you may know last World Cup was a total surprise to all the world because nobody though that Italy was going to win. Maybe this World Cup ends with another big surprise but I personally think that the Cup is going to be lifted by Iker Casillas.

Their are 4 teams that are at an incredible level and that at the same time have the best players of the world. Spain, Brazil, England and Netherlands. I am 90 % shure that 2 of this teams are going to face in the final. I hope that Spain versus Brazil, it will be the most beautiful game that I would always see in my life. I am not going to lie... I prefer Spain National team almost the same as the Colombian so I would feel happier than ever if they could win their fist World Cup.

At the same time this 4 teams cant feel winners before the Cup, in the World Cup of U.S.A 1994 Colombia was the favorite team to win the trophy but they played awfully and didn't pass the first round.

Their are also many other good teams that can be the surprise of the World Cup such as Argentina ho is facing a terrible moment, maybe Paraguay or ho knows, maybe it can be the first time and African team wins the Cup.

I think that this World Cup is going to stay in the memory of all the living people, and I just fill very happy and nervous of what is coming.

1 comments:

Daniel Ochoa said...

Federico, I agree with you except that Brazil is going to win the World Cup. Lucio is going to lift the trophy, not Iker. Your information is very good and I am going to follow your blog.